Zinc is essential for immune function, growth and repair of the body and is a co-factor of over 100 enzymes*.
Liquid Zinc Supplement Details: What It Is and How to Take It
Liquid Zinc Supplement's Role in the Body
Zinc is essential for immune function, growth and repair of the body and is a co-factor of over 100 enzymes*. Besides supporting immunity and being a minor antioxidant, zinc helps the gut to absorb nutrients from food.*
Liquid zinc is an easy way to support healthy immune function*.
Specially formulated to:
- Bypass absorption problems from dysbiosis or a pathology
- Pass into circulation faster than tabs or caps
- Offer a therapeutic dose at less cost than pills
- Is not as cumbersome when divided doses are required throughout the day
- Has no need for breakdown from a chelate
- Is easier for a child to swallow
- Offers the option for a high dose in a small volume
- Contacts stomach acid faster and easier than a pill
Purified water, zinc sulfate, potassium iodide as a preservative.
As a mineral supplement, add 7 drops in water or juice daily, or more as directed by a licensed health care practitioner.