Biomatrix Support Glucose
Support Glucose supports glucose balance by optimizing glucose absorption and uptake by cells, insulin release, and nutrient-converting metabolic reactions. Additionally, the ingredients serve to curb inflammation while also protecting your heart and brain cells from oxidative stress, thanks to strong antioxidant properties. †
The Ingredients: Purpose
- ChromeMate® Chromium Polynicotinate – A trace mineral bound to niacin to promote glucose utilization, defend against insulin resistance and fat metabolism. Individuals with insufficient levels of biologically active chromium are likely to have excess insulin sensitivity.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf – Supports weight management by defending against cravings for sweets, stimulating pancreatic insulin release, and balancing post-meal sugar absorption, cholesterol levels, and inflammation.
- Cinnulin PF® Cinnamon – A potent cinnamon bark extract rich in Type A polymers that target insulin signaling pathways to support healthy blood sugar levels and fat usage.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – An antioxidant-rich omega-3 fatty acid that supports cardiovascular and nerve health by scavenging harmful free radicals, enhancing insulin sensitivity, and serving as a cofactor for metabolic reactions.
- Bitter Melon – Native to India, this extract is enriched with charantin, which supports glycemic control, glucose storage, and weight management.
- Banaba Leaf Extract – This extract is rich in corosolic acid, an antioxidant that supports insulin sensitivity, glucose utilization, weight management, and inflammatory molecule balance.
- Vanadyl Sulfate – A trace mineral that regulates glucose entry into cells and acts as a cofactor for essential glucose-regulating metabolic reactions