C-RLA Vanilla Caramel – Liposomal Vitamin C by Researched Nutritionals
Mechanisms of Action
- The liposomal delivery system, often used for the delivery of pharmaceuticals, enables increased absorption of high-dose Vitamin C without stomach distress
- Includes the biologically active form of alpha-lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy mitochondrial function and cytokine activity
Lipoic Acid – a vital antioxidant
Lipoic acid helps protect against oxidative stress generated by high glucose levels. Alpha-lipoic acid consists of two different forms (isomers) that have vastly different properties. The “R” form is the biologically active component (native to the body) that is responsible for lipoic acid’s phenomenal antioxidant effect. The “S” form is produced from chemical manufacturing and is much less effective. Typical alpha-lipoic acid supplements consist of the “R” and “S” forms in a 50/50 ratio. Pure R-lipoic acid may be 10 times more effective than other forms of lipoic acid and has been called the “mitochondrial antioxidant” because it is a key component of mitochondrial dehydrogenase complexes. The pure R-Lipoic Acid in C-RLA™ supports a healthy inflammatory response and is a potent free-radical scavenger.*
||• Efficacious delivery system, often used for delivery of pharmaceuticals
• Allows for high dose vitamins for increased absorption
• Non-soy product for those with soy sensitivities
|1,500 mg Vitamin C||High-dose Vitamin C||• Offers absorption of high-dose Vitamin C which is not available in oral capsules and tablets
• Liposomal delivery means no stomach distress
|70 mg R-Lipoic Acid||Natural & preferred form of lipoic acid||• Biologically active form of alpha-lipoic acid
• Powerful antioxidant which promotes healthy mitochondrial function & inflammatory response
- R-Lipoic Acid 70 mg (as Sodium R-Lipoic Acid) | 70mg
- Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) | 1500mg
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix two teaspoons (10 mL) in water and take away from food or as directed by your health care professional.
Shake well before use.
Refrigerate after opening.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.