Mechanisms of Action
- Supports healthy cognitive performance
- Promotes healthy blood circulation within the brain
- Nurtures healthy neural levels of acetylcholine, a major neurotransmitter that assists memory and proper brain function
- Promotes healthy mental acuity
How does CogniCare support cognitive performance?
Cognitive performance decreases with age. Other factors such as overall health, oxidative stress, toxic load, and stress also reduce cognitive performance. The brain relies on many necessary nutrients to perform at its best. Ideally, our diet would provide the essential nutrients. Unfortunately, it is challenging, particularly with a modern diet, to get all the necessary nutrients for optimal cognitive health. CogniCare supplies important nutrition for peak cognitive performance, such as L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, Phosphatidyl Serine, and acetyl-L-Carnitine.
Additionally, CogniCare provides high-quality ingredients, such as the methylcobalamin form of B-12, instead of the cheaper synthetic version, cyanocobalamin, which is found in many low-end supplements. Methylcobalamin is the natural form and already the correct form needed by the body. The body must first convert cyanocobalamin into methylcobalamin before our systems can utilize it.
|NeuroTransmitter™ Complex||Proprietary blend of Huperzine A, L-glutamine, L-tyrosine, Phosphatidyl Serine||• Supports healthy cognitive performance
• Promotes healthy acetylcholine levels
• Modulator of inhibitory and excitatory neurotransmitters
• Allows brain cells to metabolize glucose
• Modulates the fluidity of cell membranes — essential for sending and receiving messages
• Promotes a healthy number of membrane receptor sites for receiving messages
• Restores brain’s supply of and output of acetylcholine
• Plays important role in production of neurotransmitters, which regulate emotions
|Ultimate Focus™ Complex||Proprietary blend of Acetyl L-Carnitine and Vinpocetine||• Promotes healthy blood circulation within the brain
• Nurtures healthy neural levels of acetylcholine, a major neurotransmitter which assists memory and proper brain function
• Advances the body’s ability to fight oxidative stress
|ProAcuity & Mood Complex™||B-12 (methylcobalamin form), B-6||• Promotes healthy mental mood function
• Supports normal memory and verbal function
• Promotes healthy mental acuity
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI) | 10 mg
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin) | 2500 mcg
NeuroTransmitter™ Complex | 650 mg
- L-Glutamine (free form), L-Tyrosine, Phosphatidyl Serine, Huperzine A
Ultimate Focus™ Complex | 780 mg
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Vinpocetine
Suggested Use: Take two capsules twice daily with meals.
Caution: If you have low blood pressure, have a history of heart problems, strokes, or are using blood-thinning medications, AChE inhibitors, glaucoma, or bipolar medications, consult your doctor before using this product. For adult use only. Not for use by pregnant, may become pregnant, or nursing women.