FODMATE by Microbiomelabs
FODMAP stands for Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols. FODMAPs are fermentable fibers such as sugar alcohols and “short-chain” carbohydrates that are poorly absorbed in the digestive tract. The health benefits of consuming fermentable, prebiotic fibers are irrefutable. These fibers feed the microbiome and provide other documented health benefits. Yet, these fermentable fibers can be difficult to break down.
- Digestive enzyme blend helps break down potentially troublesome FODMAPs
- Helps overcome occasional digestive issues without the need for a complicated, restrictive diet
- Enhances efficacy of low FODMAP diet when greater restrictions are necessary
- Promotes continued consumption of nutrient-dense, antioxidant-rich, plant-based foods
- Improves restrictive diet compliance while reducing confusion, frustration, and other challenges to quality of life