IsoQuercetin by US Enzymes
- IsoQuercetin promotes healthy immune and metabolic function and supports cellular health.
- The SunActive IsoQ ingredient is 25x more bioavailable than quercetin because of the patented SunActive Nutrient Delivery System, consisting of micro-encapsulated nutrients which increase the absorption and the bioavailability of fat-soluble and water insoluble nutrients.
- Quercetin helps support cardiovascular function and supports endothelial health.
- Supports exercise performance and recovery.
- Contains generous amounts of immune supporting Vitamin C.
- Flavonoids (derived from the Latin word “flavus,” meaning yellow) are phenolic substances which exhibit biological activities.
- Quercetin belongs to the class called flavonols that cannot be produced in the human body.
SunActive (Isoquercitrin) is derived from rutin which is extracted from the dried flower buds of the Japanese Pagoda tree using a solvent-free, enzymatic process.
Serving: one (2) capsules
Servings per bottle: 31
Suggested Use: To obtain the maximum activity take two (2) capsules daily. Can be taken with or without food, anytime of day. This product is, NON-DAIRY, NON-SOY and contains no gluten, fillers, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.