Melatonin Suppositories by BioPure
BioPure Melatonin is designed to help maintain the body’s circadian rhythm, encourage deep, restful sleep, and support normalized response to oxidative stress. The addition of supplemental melatonin also promotes neurological detoxification via the glymphatic system. This unique delivery system deposits 50 mg of melatonin directly to the lower gastrointestinal tract providing a highly impactful, localized effect.
- 50 mg of melatonin per suppository
- Organic, unbleached cocoa butter suppository
- Supports circadian rhythm
- Promotes balanced sleep cycles
- Encourages nightly cellular repair, regeneration, and detoxification
- Supports normalized response to oxidative stress
- May support immune, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal function
- For professional use only
Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland and the key neurotransmitter that supports the body’s circadian rhythm and sleep cycles. Deep, restful sleep promotes glymphatic system activity and supports neurological detoxification and cellular repair. Research indicates that melatonin promotes a normalized response to oxidative stress and may support the immune, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal systems.