Methyl Charge+ 50mL by Quicksilver Scientific
- Methylation Support – A thoughtful blend of four key B vitamins (methyl B12, folate, B6 and Riboflavin) and TMG designed to keep the wheels of the methylation cycle turning.*
- Support NAD+ Production – NAD+ and methylation cycles are closely interconnected. Pairing Methyl Charge with your NAD+ supplements supports optimal synergy.*
- Promote Detox & Energy Production – The methylation cycle affects glutathione production, detoxification, and processes related to aging and energy production.*
- Fast-Acting Absorption Technology – Delivered to the body with state-of-the-art liposomal delivery. Designed to offer complete uptake through the cells of the mouth and directly into the bloodstream for results you can feel.*
- Non-GMO & Tested Gluten Free – This product is vegan, Non-GMO and tested gluten free. The phospholipids are from purified sunflower lecithin.
Riboflavin – Riboflavin is an essential cofactor for the MTHFR enzyme. Riboflavin repletion supports healthy MTHFR activity. It is also involved in glutathione production, and thus plays an important role in the body’s antioxidant defenses.
Vitamin B6 – B6 is a critical cofactor for in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, homocysteine metabolism, and folate metabolism.
Folate – Folate, provided as folinic acid, is an intermediate active form of folate that may be better tolerated than MTHF.
Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 is an intrinsic part of the methylation cycle and is crucial for DNA and RNA synthesis and repair, red blood cell production, and neurological health.
Trimethylglycine (TMG) – TMG is a methyl donor molecule that fine-tunes methylation pathways, balancing methylation rather than pushing the system.
Uptake and absorption of B vitamins is limited in the gut. Liposomal delivery systems improve the absorption of many molecules in the GI tract. Our formula delivers powerful methylation nutrients in small, stable liposomes for rapid absorption and unparalleled bioavailability.