Rosita Cod Liver Oil Capsule 90ct
***We do not ship this with ice packs.***
Message from Rosita: The oil is nitrogen-flushed and seals/protects the oil from exposure to oxygen and heat, and does not require shipping on icepack. When you receive the oil, it should be placed in refrigerator or freezer for storage.
- Pure: Contains 100% naturally occurring nutrients: vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids (including EPA and DHA); no synthetic vitamins.
- Sustainable: Authentic cod are caught hook and line on our own fishing boats in Norway.
- Unprocessed & raw: Oil is quickly and naturally released — without heat, chemicals or mechanics.
- Convenient: Does not require refrigeration; ideal for those who’d rather skip the taste of fresh fish and fantastic for travel.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels have a naturally rich and rare nutrient profile that lends itself to myriad health benefits:
- Vitamin A: It has true vitamin A in retinol form, which means the body can easily absorb and use it (unlike the vitamin A found in plants as beta-carotene). Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction and cellular communication.*
- Vitamin D: Rosita’s vitamin A also works hand-in-hand with its vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium to support bone health.*
- Omega fatty acids: Rosita’s full spectrum of fatty acids (including omega-3 EPA and DHA) are known for reducing inflammation and preserving brain health.*