Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Liquid
***We do not ship this with ice packs.***
Message from Rosita: The oil is nitrogen-flushed and seals/protects the oil from exposure to oxygen and heat, and does not require shipping on icepack. When you receive the oil, it should be placed in refrigerator or freezer for storage.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil contains a naturally rich and rare nutrient profile that lends itself to myriad health benefits:
Vitamin A: It has true vitamin A in retinol form, which means the body can easily absorb and use it (unlike the vitamin A found in plants as beta-carotene). Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction and cellular communication.
Vitamin D: Rosita’s vitamin A also works hand-in-hand with its vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium to support bone health.*
Omega fatty acids: Rosita’s full spectrum of fatty acids (including omega-3 EPA and DHA) are known for reducing inflammation and preserving brain health.*
Wild-caught cod liver oil, rosemary, organic vitamin E.
Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily.
- Children and sensitive individuals: 1 to 4 drops daily.
- Infants (as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily. Drops may be administered by spoon or by dropper prior to feeding.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than ¼ teaspoon daily.
- Low and slow: Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
How to take Rosita liquid
Here are some quick tips on “prepping” your pure cod liver oil for the most optimal taste:
- Before taking your preferred dose, take it out of the fridge and set it on the counter for two minutes.
- Then shake! This allows your oil to be properly distributed (it’s a full-spectrum oil, so shaking it makes for a consistent taste).
- Some people like to enjoy a slice of orange afterward for a refreshing chaser.
- Refrigerate upon receiving. (Please note, Rosita fish oils are nitrogen-flushed to remove oxygen before sealing the bottle, which preserves the oil’s freshness in all temperatures).
- Once opened, consume within three months (oil may become thick and cloudy when cold).
- Unopened bottles can be stored in the freezer for up to three years from the product’s production date.