Whether you are jet-lagged, sleep-deprived from overwork, working night shift, or just finding it difficult to fall asleep at night, Sleep + helps you achieve the deep and restorative sleep you need to wake up ready to take on the day.
How does Sleep + benefit your sleep cycle?
- Fall asleep: Supports the natural hormonal activity that initiates sleep
- Stay Asleep: Promotes a relaxed state of deep sleep and helps you stay asleep throughout the night
- Feel Refreshed: Without waking up groggy or with the foggy-headed feeling common with other sleep aids
A deeper look at the ingredients in Thorne’s Sleep +:
Melatonin – the natural sleep hormone
The high-quality melatonin in Sleep + supports the natural hormonal messages being sent to your body and mind that initiate sleep and enhance sleep quality. Clinical studies indicate that supplementing with melatonin can:
- Reduce the time before sleep onset
- Support sleep maintenance – the ability to stay asleep
- Enhance deep sleep
L-Theanine – calming effects for body and mind
Sleep + utilizes the most highly studied L-theanine on the market. This proprietary L-Theanine benefits the sleep cycle to:
- Prepare the brain for a night of restful sleep by promoting increased alpha-wave brain patterns, which are most active when the brain is in a relaxed state
- Improve sleep quality
- Enhance sleep efficiency
- Decrease waking times during the night
- A recent clinical study shows that consuming 200 mg of L-theanine before bedtime – the amount in one Sleep + disc – reduces the time needed for sleep onset and decreases the need for sleep medications
Chamomile – an ancient botanical for restful sleep
The botanical Matricaria recutita – chamomile – has been used for centuries in traditional folk medicine to treat complaints related to sleep and anxious feelings because of its calming properties.* Clinical studies show the benefits of chamomile on the sleep cycle include:
- Promoting sleep initiation
- Users reporting significantly better sleep quality after consuming a chamomile preparation
- The active component in chamomile attributed to its relaxing effects is an antioxidant called apigenin, which provides consistent support for feelings of sleepiness and preparing the brain and body for a restful night of sustained sleep
How does the dissolvable disc work?
Sleep + has a delicate, lightly sweetened, blueberry flavor and is safe to use every night. It is delivered in an easy-to-use dissolvable supplement disc. Drop a disc into a favorite hot or cold liquid to create a delicious, safe, and efficacious beverage.