Support Adrenals is a synergy of B vitamins, bioflavonoids, adaptogens, and small amounts of steroidal hormones. B vitamins are key activators of thousands of physiological reactions that keep you healthy. Adaptogens protect your adrenal glands from the high demands caused by stress. Bioflavonoids act as antioxidants and are especially beneficial to adrenal gland tissues, while also optimizing vitamin C actions. Small amounts of steroidal hormones – DHEA and pregnenolone are included to help facilitate the actions of the HPA axis. †
- B Vitamin Complex – A blend of 8 B vitamins that support adrenal synthesis and neurotransmitter creation. This includes Quatrefolic®, a proprietary and superior 5 –methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) that is the highest bioavailable form of folate.
- Choline & Inositol – To support your HPA axis by creating acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter, and supporting nerve health and transmission.
- Zinc and Copper – To support your adrenals in times of stress by moderating cortisol production and neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) – An antioxidant that promotes oxygenation to the adrenal glands and supports stable energy levels.
- Eleuthero Root Extract – An adaptogen native to Asia that is rich in eleutherosides, which helps to balance levels of adrenal and brain hormones.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract – To support your adrenal gland’s ability to balance cortisol levels and target inflammation.
- Vitamin C – An integral vitamin and antioxidant that supports immunity and nourishes the adrenal glands.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Peel Complex Powder – A blend of bioflavonoids that act as antioxidants that enhance function in areas affected by chronic stress.
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone and Naringin – Bioflavonoids that augment vitamin C’s ability to nourish the adrenals and regulate blood sugar in times of stress.
- Rutin – To support HPA balance, this bioflavonoid supports the balance of inflammation by acting as an antioxidant.
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) – To help kickstart your adrenal glands’ synthesis of hormones essential to reproductive and overall health.
- Pregnenolone – A precursor in several adrenal pathways that control blood sugar balance and stable energy levels.
Two (2) capsules 10-15 minutes before breakfast and lunch or as directed by your health care provider.
Two Capsules of Support Adrenals Contain:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid; Ascorbyl Palmitate) – 100 mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamine Mononitrate) – 50 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Pyridoxal-5’-Phosphate) – 50 mg
Niacin (Niacinamide) – 35 mg
Folate (from Quatrefolic (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid Glucosamine Salt) – 400 mcgDFE
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 100 mcg
Biotin – 2,000mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) – 200mg
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) – 20 mg
Zinc (as Citrate) – 1.5 mg
Copper (as Citrate) – 0.55 mg
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) – 75 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex – 50 mg
Eleuthero Root Extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus) – 50 mg
Inositol – 50 mg
Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone – 36 mg
Naringin (Extracted from Citrus; Fruit) – 36 mg
Rosemary Leaf Extract – 36 mg
Rutin – 10 mg
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) – 8 mg
Pregnenolone – 8 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose
Contains: No known allergens
Formulated to be free of: Egg, Dairy, Shellfish/Fish, Tree Nuts/Peanuts, Soy, Gluten, Bromelain, Corn, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Preservatives, Sodium, Sugar, Rice