Support Biotic by BioMatrix
Many of the strains sold in probiotic formulas are barely studied or have isolated benefits. Support Biotic was intentionally formulated with 7 strains known to work and work synergistically in a safe and effective manner. Our use of freeze-dried HOWARU® strains ensures that you receive an uncompromised dose of the highest quality probiotics with every capsule.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: To nourish your gut’s healthy bacteria and fight bloating, abdominal pain, and diarrhea by defending against dietary toxins and “bad” bacteria.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: A powerful strain that can survive the harsh conditions of the stomach and nourish your gut’s microbial lining.
- Lactobacillus paracasei: To help balance inflammatory molecules and target cholesterol and fat balance within your digestive tract.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: To support the growth of the healthy gut bacteria that can defend against abdominal symptoms and strengthen your gut-brain barrier.
- Bifidobacterium lactis: To support nutrient absorption and defend against harmful and potentially life-threatening strains of bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum: To enhance your gut immunity by targeting inflammation, immune cell function, and mucosal defenses.
- Saccharomyces boulardii: A potent yeast that promotes your gut barrier by resisting your stomach environment, targeting harmful bacteria, and supporting healthy stool formation.
The freeze-dried patented stabilization technology from HOWARU® labs allows our formula to survive the harsh gastrointestinal environment and adhere to the intestinal tract to deliver superior results. No refrigeration is required, even after opening. †
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
One Capsule of Support Biotic Contains:
Proprietary Blend – 20 Billion CFU
Saccharomyces boulardii – 3 Billion CFU
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Capsules (Hypromellose, Water, Gellan Gum), Medium Chain Triglycerides (MST).