MycoPul by Researched Nutritionals
Mechanisms of Action
- Binds to mycotoxins within the gastrointestinal tract to facilitate removal
- Decreases reabsorption of mycotoxins through enterohepatic circulation
- Multiple binders target specific mycotoxins from various mold species
- Binds with environmental toxins to facilitate removal
Superior Binding Ingredients for mycotoxin removal:
Included in MycoPlex™ are six targeted binders including G-Pur® Zeolite Clinoptilolite, a patented, highly purified, and natural form of zeolite. G-PUR® uses a proprietary purification process to remove any contaminants it may have previously bound to from soil, enabling it to bind to more within the GI tract. Clinoptilolite is the most desirable form of Zeolite, as other forms of zeolite have high aluminum to silica ratios reducing their binding ability. It is also more stable, meaning it does not break down in the body and has a high affinity for binding ammonia.*
Our MycoPlex™ blend also contains superior humic acid sourced from a particular peat bog in Europe known to produce the purest and most potent humic substance available. This bog produces material with an average humic acid concentration of 70%, compared to most other sources which average around only 30% humic acid.
Part of a complete mycotoxin detox protocol:
MycoPul® can be used as a standalone product, or as part of a more robust detox protocol by combining it with other Researched Nutritionals® products such as Tri-Fortify®, and ToxinPul™. We recommend that patients taking MycoPul® also take a multi-mineral such as CoreMinerals™ at the opposite time of day, to replenish good minerals lost during the binding process.*
|MycoPlex™ Binder Complex
|Humic and Fulvic powder blend with trace minerals
|• Unique humic powder containing 70% humic acids, compared to 30% humic acids found in most generic humic powders.
• Derived from unique peat bog in Europe known for its low amount of environmental contamination and high potency.
• Humic and fulvic are general binders for mycotoxins and used specifically for Aflatoxins from Aspergillus in food
|• Supports removal of Ochratoxins, Aflatoxins, Trichothecenes, and Zearalenone
purified Zeolite (Clinoptilolite)
|• G-PUR® Zeolite is a unique form of zeolite that is quality controlled and put through a patented purification process to remove heavy metals and contaminants
• G-PUR® Zeolite is of the clinoptilolite form, which has a high ion exchange capacity allowing it to bind more mycotoxins and heavy metals than other zeolite forms
• High affinity for binding ammonia which promotes healthy glial, liver and kidney function
|• Microchitosan can support healthy removal of fungus from the body
• Supports removal of Ochratoxin and heavy metals
|• Aids aluminum removal from the body, essential for brain health