Energy Multi-Plex by Researched Nutritionals
Mechanisms of Action
- Promotes healthy energy levels by raising the level of the body’s energy fuel, ATP
- Improves mitochondrial function while promoting healthy cognitive function
- Promotes healthy neuromuscular function and muscle contractions
Why is adrenal function important?
The adrenal glands are responsible for releasing several hormones including cortisol, aldosterone, adrenaline, and noradrenaline. All these play roles in regulating critical bodily functions such as energy production, metabolism, blood pressure, and perhaps the most talked about, “fight or flight” response to stress. Healthy adrenal function is a critical piece of overall health. Proper nutritional support can help promote healthy adrenal function.*
What about glandular supplements (adrenal gland extracts)?
Many people over the years have marketed glandular supplements, such as adrenal extracts, as a way to support adrenal health. However, there are several potential issues with glandular supplements, including possible side effects and safety concerns. Some studies have even suggested that over time, the use of adrenal extracts can actually inhibit your own adrenal glands from creating the necessary hormones themselves.
What is the best option for adrenal support?
Energy Multi-Plex™ contains key nutrients aimed at supporting healthy adrenal function on multiple levels.* While glandular supplements attempt to do the job of the adrenals, Energy Multi-Plex™ provides the nutrients to support your adrenal glands directly and naturally, providing superior energy.*
|• Promotes healthy energy levels by raising the level of the body’s energy fuel, ATP
• Supports healthy cognitive performance
|MuscularEnergy™ Complex||Malic acid
Rhodiola rosea (root)
|• Key role in energy-producing Kreb’s Cycle and muscle recovery
• Adaptogenic effect to support physical activity
|Mitochondria Energizer™ Complex||Acetyl-L-carnitine
Alpha lipoic acid
|• Improves mitochondrial function while promoting healthy cognitive function
• Catalyst for ATP production in mitochondria
|Metabolism Plus™ Complex||Pyruvic acid
|• Naturally increases without artificial stimulation of resting metabolism
• Multiple studies show increased fat utilization (fat loss) as an energy source
|HeartStrong™ Complex||Co Q10
|• Used by the body to transform food into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy on which the body runs
• Promotes healthy heart and gum tissue
• Modulates immune system
• Promotes healthy heartbeat and cell wall stability
|Integrated blend of key energy nutrients||Pantothenic acid
|• Key nutrients involved in producing, transporting, and releasing energy from fat
• Promotes healthy neuromuscular function and muscle contractions
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) | 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) | 25 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) | 24 mg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) | 80 mg
- Energymax™ Complex | 250 mg
- D-Ribose, Panax Ginseng (root)
- MuscularEnergy™ Complex | 350 mg
- Malic Acid, Rhodiola Rosea (root)
- Mitochondria Energizer™ Complex | 700 mg
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Metabolism Plus™ Complex | 110 mg
- Pyruvic Acid, 7-Keto® DHEA (3-Acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone)
- Heartstrong™ Complex | 580 mg
- Co-Enzyme Q-10, L-Taurine
Manufactured without milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, corn, and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens.
7-Keto® is a Lonza trademark
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day (at one time or throughout the day) with or without meals, or as directed by your health care professional.
Cautions: Pregnant and nursing women should not take unless instructed to by their health care professional. Consult a healthcare professional for use on children. Due to blood-thinning effects of Ginseng, do not combine with anticoagulant drugs such as Coumadin® or with anti-inflammatory drugs that tend to cause bleeding, including Aleve®, Anaprox®, Indocin®, Motrin®, Naprosyn®, Orudis®. D-ribose may also reduce blood sugar levels of diabetics.