H2 Absorb™ by Researched Nutritionals
A healthy body creates free radicals as a result of normal activity & metabolism. These free radicals, known as ROS (reactive oxygen species) or RNS (reactive nitrogen species) are kept in check by the healthy body, maintaining normal mitochondrial function. Health challenges, including chemical exposure or physical stress, provide additional obstacles to maintaining this balance.
|Molecular Hydrogen||Hydrogen molecules in gas form||• Selectively targets toxic free radicals such as the hydroxyl free radicals – the strongest oxidizing (toxic) radical
• Neutralizes hydroxyl free radicals by turning them into water (as a result of giving up an electron)
• This selectivity makes this therapy an adjunctive approach to certain immune protocols targeting toxic oxidants
• Hydrogen gas is a very stable molecule that cannot be broken apart by good free radicals
|Mitochondrial Advantage||• Most free radicals are formed in the mitochondria, as it produces energy (ATP)
• Hydrogen is the lowest weight (smallest) element and, as a neutral molecule, is easily absorbed into the cell and mitochondria
• As a gas, hydrogen can penetrate cellular membranes & enter intracellular compartments
• Promotes a healthy level of oxidative stress
|The hydrogen molecule is balanced (two electrons & two protons)||• This means that it is neutrally charged and will not make the water acidic
• It is tasteless, colorless, and odorless
|Promotes healthy glutathione levels||• Hydrogen gas positively impacts gene transcription, promoting glutathione production|
- Magnesium | 80mg
RN Ionic Hydrogen Matrix | 520 mg
- Dextrose, Malic acid, Tartaric acid
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, place one tablet in approximately 8 oz of non-carbonated water, wait for tablet to dissolve and drink immediately. Repeat twice daily or as directed by your health care professional. Product may be taken with or without food.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.