Myc-P™ by Researched Nutritionals
Balanced Support Myc-P™ was formulated to target atypical and difficult microbial issues. A combination of synergistic herbs was used to strengthen its effectiveness. Supportive herbs for the immune and detoxification systems were also added to aid the body’s healing process. Non-soy phospholipids form the base of the tincture to increase absorption and delivery of herbs to the tissues. Myc-P™ may be used with other microbial support tinctures or prescriptions for additional microbial support.
Suggested Use: As with any new nutritional supplement, patients should start slowly. For best results, take away from meals and add to 1-3 ounces of water. If patient experiences nausea, have the patient dose the product 15-30 minutes after a light carbohydrate snack.
STARTING DOSE FOR ADULTS
- 3-5 drops in 1-3 ounces of water in the morning and again in the evening
Days 4 & beyond
- Increase 3-5 drops every other day, in both morning and evening doses
FULL DOSE FOR ADULTS
- This would take 10-14 days to get to full dose of 40 drops in each the morning and the evening.
- Another dosing strategy used by many doctors is to have patients work up to a double dose (80 – 90 drops twice per day).
- Start with Detox Protocol mentioned above plus repeat 30 minutes before taking BLt™ and/or Crypto-Plus™ and/or Myc-P™.
- Start with 1 drop in 1-3 ounces of water once per day, and slowly increase dose as your body is able to do so..
- 2 hours after taking BLt™ and/or Crypto-Plus™ and/or Myc-P™, repeat Detox Protocol.
ULTRA SENSITIVE PATIENTS
- Start by dosing every other day; consider having patient swish in mouth and spit out to minimize absorption.
Based on reported physician experience, pediatric dosing with children 8 years and older: start at 1-2 drops added to diluted apple or berry juice and work slowly up to 20-30 drops 2x/day over 2-3 weeks.
As each person’s body responds uniquely to any nutraceutical/pharmaceutical product, it is important to follow your healthcare professional’s dosing recommendations.
Cautions: Lomatium Rash is a rare but bothersome proliferation of raised red spots, not itchy or painful, that usually appears on the torso, and lasts sometimes as long as three weeks after discontinuing use of the herb. It is not immune mediated therefore does not respond to antihistamine or immune suppression such as prednisone. The rash usually only occurs once and does not reappear when lomatium is restarted. When patients slowly work up dose the rash is minimized. BLt™ is formulated to reduce the potential of the rash. Lomatium dissectum contains coumarin derivatives, which may increase the risk of bleeding when taken with drugs that increase the risk of bleeding. Do not use during pregnancy or nursing.